This week Dell introduced the new Adamo ultraportable replacement in the form of the XPS 15z, HP unveiled a host of new EliteBook workstation latops, Microsoft gave us a first glimpse of their upcoming Windows Phone 7 release codenamed Mango, Samsung launched a new slim and stylish all-in-one desktop PC called the Smart One AF315 and Sony pulled the raps of a new VAIO series notebook. This weekends technology news headlines in brief are listed below:
- Asus Eee Pad Slider is due to go on sale soon. No pricing information has been provided yet.
- Sony have confirmed that they are currently working on a next-generation console to replace the PlayStation 3.
- Hasselblad have released a 200 Megapixel camera called the H4D-200MS for the staggering price tag of €32,000 or $45,000.
- Microsoft may demo Windows 8 for Tablets as early as next week.
- Apple are planning a big overhaul of iOS. iOS 5 may feature web widgets along with an enhanced notification system. Click here to watch a concept video.
- Asus is planning on launching a unique Tablet and Phone combo device at Computex 2011 next week that is said to “Break the Rules”. Rumors circulating at present suggest it will be called the PadFone.
Click on the video box below to play the related video entitled: “Tech News: May 28th 2011”.